Some days just give the chance to thank the beautiful people which make it all worthwhile!
If not for the friends, no birthdays, weddings, baby showers, Knicks games, holiday seasons will ever be anywhere near being called joyous.
Chilling with beers, having one or two casual banters, pulling each other’s legs, globe-trotting, snatching each other’s foods or crossing agendas off the bucket list, these are all best done with friends.
For a change here is a list of certain things that always go together and best describe the role of friends in our lives:
- Bagel and Cream cheese: All of us love bagels. Some like them with jams, some with butter but most with cream cheese. Just the way how cream cheese creamily cuts through the roughness of toasted bagels, thank you friend for always cutting through my harshest times and keeping my heart softened always.
- Peanut Butter and jelly: Thanks for teaching me how to take life with a pinch of salt! No sweet moments or occasions are complete without your teasing to add those memorable salty twists.
- Milk and cookies: Thank you friend for always rubbing off my ends and not letting success to reach my head!
- Hot chocolate and Marshmallows: Because only you could have handled my hot temper taught me how to melt away my problems!
- Mac and cheese: For saying, “I have got all your problems covered” and not letting me bubble with anger!
- Wine and cheese: Thank you friend for making everyday of my life seem like a gourmet party night!